The Perinatal Association of the Philippines, Inc. (PAP) is a multidisciplinary organization involved with the perinatal health issues from preconception through early infancy. It advocates optimal and ethical care through education and research to influence national policies and encourage harmonious collaboration among health care providers and stakeholders in order to improve maternal and perinatal outcome.
The Perinatal Association of the Philippines (PAP, Inc.), a premier council of health professionals, is the lead advocate and major advisory body on issues and policies regarding perinatal health care in the Philippines.
PAP, Inc. Endeavors to:
1. Compile , maintain, and help disseminate updated available clinical practice guidelines in the fields of Perinatology, Obstetrics and Neonatology to serve as reference.
2. Compile and maintain a comprehensive and updated registry of maternal, perinatal and neonatal morbidity and mortality statistics.
3. Disseminate and implement the PAP programs and other collaborative activities to its membership, and key stakeholders.
4. Undertake activities that will strengthen programs with national relevance and help create international impact.
5. Support, conduct and disseminate practices that will improve perinatal health.
6. Increase its membership annually.
7. Adopt strategies to entice experts in the fields of perinatal obstetrics, neonatal medicine and allied sciences to become members of PAP.Inc.